In computers, we have recycle bin to recover the deleted files right!!! Have you never thought why don’t we have the recycle bin option in mobile to recover the deleted files? Sometimes, unknowingly we will delete our photos, songs, videos etc maybe you friend may also delete. Here is the solution to get back our files. Yes, We can recover the deleted files how amazed? Come on read the article this will help you to get back your deleted files. How To Recover Deleted Files On Your Android SmartPhone ? An Android Dumpster App works just like the Recycle Bin on your desktop computer, giving you the ability to change your mind, in case you accidentally delete a file you need or want to keep. Dumpster eliminates the need to constantly back up your data. No need to root your device and even Internet connection is absolutely not required! Get Dumpster and start enjoying the freedom! I will guide you step-by-step to recover the deleted files.Let me show an example from my mobile I love music so let me delete a folder which is named “Srimanthudu” the folder contains Mp3 Songs.
How To Get Recycle Bin And Recover Deleted Files On Your Android SmartPhone
Step 1: Download “Dumpster” From the below click
[appbox googleplay app-id=com.baloota.dumpster ]
Step 2: Install “Dumpster” app in your android mobile.
Highlights Of the Dumpster App
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more: http://dumpsterapp.mobi/support.html#file-types)
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
Step 3: Open the app and skip the intro and now close the app.
Step 4: I have deleted “Srimanthudu” Folder in my mobile. So, the dumpster is showing the deleted files.
Step 5: So, I opened Dumpster after deleting the file. Now, the Dumpster is showing the file name. Tap on it. Then click on “Restore All” option at the bottom.
Step 6: If your files are not stored in the previous location then go to Internal Storage->Dumpster->Restored . In this folder, you will find the recovered files.
Watch the Video
I hope that this article guided you to get back your deleted files.
Share this article with your friends on social media.
If you are having any doubts feel free to ask me via comments. I will get back to your comments.