Sometimes you may encounter that NVIDIA display settings are not available when you are not using a display attached to an NVIDIA GPU. Therefore when you are facing this error it means that you are not able to access the NVIDIA display settings. Given below are the methods to fix the error.
Check Display Connection
To solve the error in your PC you can try checking the display connection. You need to see whether the port the display connects is correct. After that you can connect the display to the Intel Integrated graphics or to your NVIDIA graphics hardware. Also, you need to make sure that your monitor is connected with the graphics port. Now, you can reboot your computer and check whether the error is gone.
Change adapter output
You can also try changing your adapter output if your NVIDIA control panel display settings are not available. You can use a VGA to HDMI converter and use the HDMI port on your graphics card. After that you can reboot your computer to check whether the error is gone.
Change NVIDIA display driver service status
You can also check the status of NVIDIA display driver service by following steps.
- Select windows key and R key together to open Run dialog.
- Then you can type services.msc in the box and click on OK to continue.
- Pop-up window will open up where you have to scroll down to find NVIDIA Display Driver service and then right click it to select properties to continue.
- Then change its start up type to automatic and change its service status to started.
- Select apply and ok to save the changes.
- Reboot you computer to check if the error is gone.
Update NVIDIA drivers.
You can choose to update the graphics driver by doing the following steps.
- Go to the GeForce driver download center.
- You will find your driver by manually searching. Or you can use the auto-detect your GPU feature.
- Now download the latest version of NVIDIA driver. While downloading take your windows OS version into consideration.
- Then re-install the NVIDIA driver.
- Reboot your computer to check whether the error is gone.
In this article you will find 4 ways to fix the error NVIDIA display settings are not available. Try these ways to solve your issue. Hope this article is helpful to you and solves your error quickly.