Hello, friends, I am writing this article to tell you about the various shortcut keys in a personal computer. generally, we all know about the short keys like ‘alt+f4′, ‘ctrl+ c’……….this article contains many shortcut keys that may help you to reduce your type.
Now I would like to say some of the shortcut keys are…
- To open a new tab, we need to press ‘ctrl+ t’.it is to open a new window
- Suppose you have closed a tab and you want to open it again just press ‘ctrl+ shift+ T’.it is to open recently closed tabs.
- If you want to open a new private window in Mozilla firefox type ‘ctrl+ shift+ p’.
- To copy the shortcut key is ‘ctrl+ c’
- To cut the shortcut key is ‘ctrl+ x’
- To paste the shortcut key is ‘ctrl+ v’
- To minimize the window that is opened, we need not to click on minimize button just click on ‘windows key+ d’
- ‘Ctrl+ w’ is an another shortcut key which is used to close the current window quickly.
- To delete the last word that you have typed the shortcut key is ‘ctrl+ backspace’.
- ‘windows+ m’ is used to minimize all the windows at a time that you have opened.
- ‘ctrl+ h’ is used to know the history.
- To rename the file use ‘F2’ key
- If you have typed any program in a software the shortcut key is to save the program is ‘ctrl+ s’
- To print any information use the shortcut key ‘ctrl+ p’
- Spacebar key is also used to move down in the pages
- to refresh the current window that you are using use ‘ctrl+F5’
- ‘F5’ key is used to refresh the system.
- if you want bold letters to use the key ctrl+ b
- if you want italic letters the shortcut key is ctrl+ I
- to underline any word use the key ctrl+ u
These are some shortcut keys that I know I hope it would be helpful to you. If you any doubts you can ask me via comments and share THIS ARTICLE