The Kenya visa online was introduced for the convenience and simplification of the procedure, it is also a requirement of the Kenyan government, as tourism is one of the most fast-growing industries in the country. The ratio of tourists increases with the introduction of the Kenya visa online, as the system can entertain more tourists at a time. You can apply for a single entry and also a multi-entry Kenya visa, when you enter on the basis of the single entry visa, you can stay for 90 days.
The Kenya visa online avoids the lengthy paperwork for the issuance of the Kenya visa. Visa Kenya is processed quickly provided you submit the Kenya visa fee on time. The cost of the Kenya visa is different for different types of visas, as you can apply for a tourist visa, business visa, and also transit visa. The cost of the Kenya visa varies with the type of visa you are applying for, there are different Kenya visa requirements, we are discussing them below:
The Kenya visa requirements:
There are different requirements for each type of Kenya visa, but there are some common documentation Kenya visa requirements for all types of the Kenya visa and we are describing them:
- There should be a passport and remaining at least 6 months in its expiry, a passport less than 6 months of expiry is considered as an expired passport, so make sure about the expiry date of the passport.
- You need to provide proof of sufficient funds, for this you need a Bank statement, but make sure the Bank statement is properly attested by the Bank authorities as the Kenya visa may mark a discrepancy if you are providing an unattested Bank statement.
- Provide the details of the hotel reservation for future visits to the country.
- If you are applying for the business Kenya visa, then you need to submit the invitation letter of the company or the business on your behalf, you are visiting the country.
- You also need to provide the places you are going to attend during your visit to the country. The Kenya visa online provided the extended security of the tourist and the visitors as the Kenya visa authorities know and can track where the visitors are going and which places the visitors are going to visit. They provided extra security for the touring visitor to the country. This would ensure your security during the visit to Kenya.
The brief document requirements for a Kenya visa:
The brief documents detail, you need to submit during your visit:
- A professional photograph of passport size
- The scanned copy of the information page of the passport
- A scanned copy of the front page copy of the passport
- The air tickets reservation information
- You need to provide all the information if you have already visited the country and the previously issued Kenya visa
Conclusion: Try to provide all the documents for Kenya visa online, and resolve all the discrepancies just in time, so your Kenya visa processing is done in the required framework. When you are providing all Kenya visa requirements and the documents actively, then you would find your Kenya visa quickly.